Friday, August 30, 2013

Last few days

Mi Dispiace (I'm sorry) for not posting recently. Not a lot has been going on! I have been very busy with classes and readings over the last few days. Right now we are learning about the Italian Constitution, The Council of Europe and it's Human Rights treaty, the structure of the judicial system in Italy and Europe, and most recently court cases on the right to die. It's very interesting stuff to learn about. I think it helps that I have taken other classes like this so I have more background knowledge.

I am finally done with the first week of class and am very excited for it to be the weekend! This weekend I have plans to do a bit of shopping and visit the Vatican!
My roommate and I have been having some culinary adventures in our apartment! Yesterday for lunch we made bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella. Last night, we made tortellini con pesto!

Next weekend, our group is going to Gaeta which is a small beach town south of Rome! I'm so excited to see the Mediterranean, and other parts of Italy! Keep posted for pictures of that trip and other Roman Adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm expecting you to cook Italian for me after you're back, you know. You're making me hungry! I can hardly wait for your Mediterranean photos.

    ReplyDelete