Thursday, September 12, 2013

Italian Supreme Court! aka Corte di Cassazione

Today my class went the the Italian Supreme Court! It was massive! It's similar to the US Supreme Court in that cases come here after appeals have happened. They also both have 9 justices. One thing that's interesting though, is that Italy has a separate Constitutional Court that parties can appeal to. 

 Translation: The law is equal for all

 Amy and I! 
MOM! I got a lot of complements on the dress you bought me for the Supreme Court :) Thank you so much!

 Outside the Supreme Court

 "Court" Yard :)

 The First President of the Supreme Court's office!

 Ceilings. The main chamber was very impressive!



1 comment:

  1. What a fascinating place to visit - one where the tourists rarely go, I'd imagine. Looking good in the dress, and love the "Court Yard." Funny girl!

    ReplyDelete