Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thai Food Adventure!

My roommate Amy and I really miss Thai food, so we made it our mission to find a Thai food place in Rome. We found one online, and went to go find it! Online, it said it was only a 25 minute walk away... ended up being about 40. But thats okay! We eventually found thai food in Rome! Mission accomplished!


It turned out that we were the only 2 people in the restaurant and one of the waiters decided to talk to us for quite a long time. He told us about the economic situation in Italy and how it's his dream to go to school and get a degree once we raises enough money for tuition. On the way home, Amy and I stumbled across a beautiful fountain!



Overall it was a good night! Now I'm off to Florence for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Almost every time I travel abroad I crave some food from someplace over 5,000 miles away. Welcome to the club! I think it is great you found a Thai place and had a nice, local experience there. That's a really nice fountain, too. Hope you have a SUPER time in Florence!

    ReplyDelete